Today Babel Obfuscator 18.104.22.168 has been released.
This new release add obfuscation support for Xamarin iOS assemblies and new bug fixes targeting WinRT and symbols renaming.
See what’s new in 22.214.171.124
- Added support for Xamarin iOS assemblies
- Fixed: Crash of obfuscated mixed mode x64 dlls (Native entry point)
- Fixed: Symbol renaming in WinRT 8.1 applications
- Fixed: Virtual functions renaming
- Fixed: "Could not resolve assembly" error when obfuscating Windows Phone 8.1 applications
If you are a registered user with an active subscription you should have already received an updated license.
If your subscription is expired you can renew it at:
For any question regarding your license feel free to email us at: