Licensing System for .NET Application and Components
Babel Licensing is licensing system that allows to license .NET Framework applications and components.
It uses asymmetric cryptographic algorithms which means that is not possible to reverse engineer license keys to make a key generator.
Furthermore, it integrates with Babel Obfuscator to provide top obfuscation and protection features.
- Completely managed solution to build licenses for .NET application and software components.
- Works with Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, 3.x. 4.0, 4.5, 4.6.x, 4.7.x, Silverlight, .NET Core 2.x
- MSBuild Task: Supports custom MSBuild task to create license files in your build scripts
- Command Line Interface: Available command-line tool that allows you to create license files
- Integrated with Babel Obfuscator: Babel Obfuscator can protect your application and merge the licensing assembly which means there are no third party DLLs to distribute and the licensing code can be fully obfuscated
- Royalty Free: You can build as many applications as you want and distribute them without paying any royalties
- One year of free product updates
- XML License: Digitally signed XML license files
- String License: Encoded string licenses and serials
- Feature Based Licenses: Additional product information can be embedded into the license allowing to unlock specific software features
- License .NET Applications and Components: You can create licenses for applications and software components and restrict their usage at runtime or design time
- Trial licenses: Set the number of days after which the license expires. You can limit the number of instances running, the total number of executions or the usage time
- Hardware Locked Licenses: You can lock the license to specific hardware components such as Ethernet cards, Hard Disk, CPU, Motherboard, BIOS and Computer Name
- Virtual Machine Detection: Can prevent the application from running in a Virtual Machine or detect run-time and design-time context
- Domain Locked: You can restrict the license to a specified domain name
- License Watermarks: License can embed custom data by means of license fields
- Embedded User Information: You can embed licensee information like name, email and company name
How It Works
Babel Licensing can be easily integrated into your application with few lines of code:
Our licensing code will take care to find the license, verify that the license has not been tampered with and that all the usage restrictions are met.
With Babel Licensing you can create different license usage restrictions. This allow you to create trial licenses or hardware locked licenses,
choosing from many options. Please take a look at all the licensing restrictions available:
Restricts the license to a specific set of types or namespace.
Set a time limit for the beta period.
Binds the license to a specific assembly version.
Limits the use of the application until a defined date.
Sets the number of days that an application can run before the license expires.
Restrict the number of application instances that can run simultaneously on a machine.
Allow the application to run for a defined time period.
Binds the application to a specific computer name.
Restricts the software to the installed CPU identifier.
Check the Ethernet card MAC address.
Ties the application to the hard disk serial number.
Restricts the usage to a specific BIOS.
Ties the application to the current machine motherboard.
Whether to prevent the execution on a virtual machine.
Restricts the usage of an assembly in the Visual Studio designer.
Prevents the usage of an assembly in the designer.
Limit the usage of the software to a specific domain name.