Babel Obfuscator 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Added rename of XAML resources
- Improved control flow obfuscation
- Fixed: babel.exe crash in 'Control Flow Obfuscation' Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- Fixed: .ctor., .cctor parameters are renamed when they are excluded by XML rules.
- Fixed: Merged WPF application using merge dictionaries may not load after obfuscation.
- Fixed: Unexpected babel.exe crash during renaming (Object reference not set to an instance of an object.)
- Fixed: The generated .appx package is not valid for signing (SignTool.exe error)
- Fixed: User cannot set methods, properties, fields and events namelength from the command line.
- Fixed: Various BAML generation issues.