Babel Obfuscator 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
Oct 11, 2020
Babel Obfuscator 220.127.116.11
- New: MSIL encryption now supports the password to protect encrypted methods.
- New: It is now possible to specify the encryption algorithm (–use encryptio=<algorithm>).
- The addreference option can now accept fully qualified assembly names.
- MSIL encryption supports generic types and methods with ref and out parameters.
- Unicode character names customization could lead to a crash of the obfuscated application
with error: Duplicate type with name ‘xy’ in assembly …
- Babel could stop with error: An error occurred during phase ‘Generate Xml Map’: This is an unclosed string.
- MSIL encrypted methods can give peverify IL error: Stack underflow.
- Merge of custom attribute when enum types are passed to attribute constructor.
- PDB line numbers on decoded stack trace are not available for methods obfuscated by string encryption and value encryption.
- Array encryption could crash obfuscated assembly with error: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Signature has bad token.
- ObfuscationAttribute should not be applied to method return values
- Fixed symbols statistics show wrong values.
- UI: WarningAsErrors is lost on project reload
Babel Licensing 18.104.22.168
- Added –publickey option to lic.exe command to export the public key
- Trial licenses, TimeLeft is not set after call to Validate