Please get in touch if you have any questions about sales, billing, or just if you want to request a quote.
Single User Licenses
This grants you one individual non-transferable license to install on your machine(s) for your single internal use.
You can install Babel Obfuscator on an unlimited number of machines within your company for one single site. If you need to license multiple company sites, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supports Azure DevOps Continue Integration Build
- Fully Featured Code Obfuscation and Licensing
- Create Trial and Hardware Locked Licenses
- Includes Babel Encrypt Plugin
- XML Feature-Based Licenses and License Watermarks
- Install on an Unlimited Number of Machines Included Build Servers
- NuGet package for Babel Obfuscator and Licensing tools
- Babel Obfuscator and Licensing dotnet CLI tools
- Manage your license database and use C# scripts for reporting
Plugins will allow you to add new functionalities to Babel Obfuscator or replace existing obfuscation algorithms. All the plugins below are included with Babel Obfuscator Company license and as a separate purchase to Enterprise license owners.
- Double encryption algorithm XOR HASH
- Can iterate through the assembly strings several times to provide multiple level of encryption
- Defeat most of common deobfuscators
- Supports all version of .NET Framework from 2.0 and .NET Core
- Source code available
- Read More
Product maintenance ensures you always have the most current release during the term of your subscription. This guarantees that you’ll receive new features and bug fixes when they’re released. This is reserved only for users who already own a license for at least one year and who wish to continue to receive product updates.
What you get
There are no restrictions or royalty fees for applications obfuscated with Babel. Each license comes with one year of product maintenance that includes free product updates (major and minor release updates).
What They’re Saying
Awesome. I almost spent $1800 for a similar utility but this is a better fit for me any way. I find it to be one of the bests out there.
Babel provides better obfuscation without any additional parameters, in other words it is really great to have a tool that works out of the box.
I will suggest to use Babel. It’s a really great tool. Especially the license features to protect our software are amazing.