Babel Obfuscator 126.96.36.199
- New: Added support for .NET 5.0 assemblies.
- New: NuGet package tools can now run on .NET 5.0 SDK.
- New: More UI theme customizations.
- The Obfuscation attribute now supports ‘include methods’ and ‘exclude methods’ selectors and case insensitive name properties
- Space flattening functionality can now be applied to a defined set of namespaces.
- More control over renaming parameters using XML obfuscation rules
- The Babel.Build.xsd definition has been updated to describe Babel MSBuild properties.
- The XAML Symbols agent task has been removed.
- Fix: When control flow obfuscation is enabled, the method debug information in the PDB file is stripped.
- Fix: Code encryption and string encryption could crash .NET Core obfuscated application with the error object reference not set.
- Fix: Compatibility issue for obfuscated .NET 2,0 assemblies
- Fix: XML Rules HasBase does not work for generic types.
- Fix: Reference libraries are not correctly updated when on JSON dependency files when merging assemblies.
- Fix: XAML obfuscation issue with the binding of enumerator fields.
- Fix Command-line names resolution of options containing the hyphen character.
- Fix UI: OutputFile should not propagate changes to other projects.
- Fix UI: Propagate changes for virtual obfuscation externals.
- Fix UI: If the option propagates changes is enabled, Optimizations Attributes and Entry Points lists are not updated.
- Fix UI: Fixed various message typos.
Babel Licensing 188.8.131.52
- New: Added support for .NET 5.0.