Babel Obfuscator 184.108.40.206
- Added support for PDB debug files including Sourcelink information.
- Improved obfuscation reliability of assemblies written using the Visual Basic language.
- Improved anti-debugging feature for .NET Core and .NET 5 assemblies.
- Fix: lic.exe does not change the license format when –format option is specified at the command line.
- Fix: Stack trace de-obfuscation when type namespace information is missing.
- Fix: The configured PDB password is not used at the command line when using the Babel Obfuscator NuGet package.
- Fix: Stack trace de-obfuscation added support for type generic parameters, and stack frame without namespace information.
- Fix: PDB source file information is not encrypted for .NET Core assemblies.
- Fix: Fixed crash of obfuscated application in a certain scenario when enum type removal is enabled
- Fix: Assemblies could be identified as already obfuscated if types are found in the global namespace
- Fix: Fixed warning [W00002] cannot parse BAML resource stream ‘…baml’: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream, occurring in a certain scenario when merging assemblies with XAML resources.
Babel Licensing 220.127.116.11
- Fix: lic.exe does not change the license format when –format option is specified at command line.
Babel Encrypt Plugin 18.104.22.168
- Hash string encryption
- Fix: Output of encrypted string in obfuscation log can cause the truncation of the log file.
- Fix: When useCodeEncryption is set to true the application crash.
- Fix: application crash when enabling dynamic proxy calls.