Babel Obfuscator 220.127.116.11
- New: Added babel obfuscator tools for .NET 6.0
- New: Added obfuscation support for Razor and Blazor Web applications
- Enh: Improved XML rules with new locked attribute and Namespace element.
- Enh: Added new command-line option –assembly-name
- Enh: Improved merge and obfuscation of WPF applications
- Enh: Various performance improvements
- Enh: Merge RetargetTo supports regular expression to retarget multiple types based on search-replace expressions
- Fix: If string encryption is enabled on Xamarin iOS assemblies Visual Studio raise the error:
MT2101: Can’t resolve the reference System.IO.BinaryReader.
- Fix: Custom attributes with properties referencing external types are not renamed in public obfuscation.
- Fix: Dynamic proxy protection for multi-dimensional arrays.
- Fix: If XAML renaming is disabled resource keys are obfuscated.
- Fix: Obfuscated .NET Core application can raise System.BadImageFormatException when string encryption is enabled.
- Fix: Fixed MissingMethodException for public obfuscation of extension methods with generic parameters.
- Fix: Babel could crash with null reference exception when embedding assemblies if an XML rule file is defined.
- Fix: NET Core applications obfuscated with array value encryption could crash with InvalidOperationException.
- Fix: XML rules, the Implements filter does not scan base types.
Babel Licensing 18.104.22.168
- New: Added babel licensing tools for .NET 6.0
- Enh: The lic.exe application can now load external assemblies to register new restrictions and signature providers
- Enh: Added hardware restrictions for .NET 6.0 on Linux and macOS